Thoughts on a Warm Sunday Afternoon

Part II I suppose...


I got an email from Nordstrom about a sneak preview of fall's latest fashions. It was a total yawn fest. I don't have much time to talk about it now, I've only got 48 hours until my Constitutional law exam, so I'm trying to put my nose to the grind. For all of you who overdosed on this fall's trendy fashions and didn't stick to buying conservatively, take a deep breath. It looks like many of the looks we saw this fall will continue to be the rage next fall. I think the main reason why designers haven't come up with anything amazing this season is because of the economic downturn. Even the fashion world has taken a moment of silence for the millions of Americans who are feeling less than stylish due to their lighter pocketbooks. Well, I better get back to work on suspect classes. Suspect classes as in race, religion, and national origin.... not whether anyone looks good in paisley...


Is it Fall yet?


P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.