Ten Things: Birthday List

My Ultimate Birthday Wishlist

  1. Tiffany's charm bracelet- all the yuppie kids have one!
  2. Bright Pink OPI Nail Polish - My only bottle of bright pink nail polish has gone sour
  3. Date with a really sexy guy, preferably tall dark and handsome. 
  4. Refill on my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume lotion/body wash
  5. A puppy- Male Miniature Pinscher named Brutus
  6. Steve Madden Black Gladiator 3-inch pumps in a size 8.5
  7. Pink trench coat
  8. Apple I-Phone
  9. Anything pink and obnoxious really...
  10. A good time with my friends
I'm excited about my birthday.  NOT. I wish I could say that an actually mean it... Birthdays are usually quite stressful. I end up finding out how much people know and care about me and how much people know but don't care about me. Strange that such a happy occasion could become such a circus. Ah well, my two close buddies from law school are celebrating with me, that's all a girl needs.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.