Ten Things

Bad Habits

  1. Dirty dishes- I'll leave them in the sink for at least a day before I get to them. Mr. Passion hated it when his roommate did that. I just get too busy to do the laundry.
  2. Forgetting Something?- I hardly remember what I did last week let alone yesterday. I'm not huge on the memory department. Strangely I retain all academic information, but regular life events escape me. 
  3. Omgsh Shoes- I'll buy a ton of shoes and not think about it the next day. It's getting to be a very expensive habit. Almost like crack, but not illegal and the only health issues you have to worry about our warts and callouses.
  4. Sensitive skin- Not in the traditional sense, but I can be quite sensitive to the emotions of other people. 
  5. Anger issues- I can't really get angry about anything. Even when I'm upset I'll start laughing really hard before I cry about something. Just something I picked up from my parents.
  6. Too Trusting
  7. Too giving
  8. Impatient

Can't really think of ten things... I'm a bit tuckered out tonight, I had a long day of classes and an intense work out. 

Feeling fine in '09,
P. Manolos

1 comments:

MOtastic said...
May 28, 2009 at 2:16 PM

I like that:

"Feeling fine in '09."

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.