Ten Things

Ten Things A Man Should NEVER Know About You....

  1. How much you spend on clothing/shoes/etc- I dated a guy who gasped when I thought about spending $200 on a cocktail dress. Needless to say that relationship didn't work out.
  2. How much you weigh- Do I really need to explain this?
  3. How much you earn- Until he puts a ring on it, don't talk salary. Men aren't strong enough to know they are being out earned by their girlfriends
  4. How many people you 'dated' in the past. Dated can mean a lot. Read into it what you will.
  5. Your unladylike habits.... again, wait til marriage to let it all hang out
  6. Girls Night activities 
  7. You really think his friend is cuter
  8. How ugly his clothes are. Frankly I could never date a man as fashionable as me. Two big cats can't share a cage ya know.
  9. How much you want to get married- whether it be at all or if you already have a savings account entitled "something borrowed" in your future married name.
  10. How much you truly hate his friends. Trust me, if you have a good man, chances are he'll choose his friends over you. 
Constitutional law exam in less than 16 hours. I'm going to go to bed in an hour or so to get a good night's sleep. I'm a firm believer in getting some major ZZZZzzzs before an exam. I finally understand this crap after 15 weeks of high fluting Constitutional law theory. 

1 comments:

MOtastic said...
May 14, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Great list! Good luck on that Con Law test! You'll do great!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.