Song of the Day

Lesson Learned by Alicia Keys
(feat. John Mayer)

He broke my heart
And now it's raining
Just to rub it in
I'm at your door
I feel so crazy about it
You'll say I told you so
You knew he had to go
I finally came 'round
I'm back on solid ground
Can't let it get me down

It's alright (x3)

(Chorus)
Yes, I was burned but I called it a lesson learned
Mistake overturned 
So I called it a lesson learned
My soul has returned
So I call it a lesson learned

Another lesson learned

Sometimes 
Some lies
Can take a minute
To fully realize
His tears
Your eyes
Thirty seconds to apologize
You give it one more chance
Just like the times before
But he already knows you'd give a hundred more
Until that night in bed
You wake up in a sweat 
You're racing to the door
Can't Take it Anymore

Chorus

Life ain't perfect if you don't know what the struggle's for
Falling down ain't falling down unless you cry when you hit the floor
It's called the past cause I'm getting past
I ain't nothing like I was before
You oughta see me now.

Chorus

End.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.