Rumors of my demise have been greatly exaggerated..

Hi loves,


I've been working and partying all weekend. I'm happy to say that things are getting better between my parents and I. I think it hit them that I was seriously standing my ground for once. I'm working hard on law school homework, so please adapt to the shortage of fabulousness. I love you all and you are always in my thoughts. 

Oh btw, I guess I need to issue a disclaimer. I don't hold back from you. Yep, so when I have days where I'm in dark Emo girl mode, you will know about it. You will also know about my days where I'm feeling super fabulous. I believe I have a duty as a blogger and a friend to share with you all of my passing thoughts and ruminations. You're not going to agree with everything I say and you aren't going to like a lot of it either. 


Is it just me or does this dress look better on sale?, 

P. Manolos


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.