Frank Sinatra said it best....

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go

     Leaving on a Jet Plane, Frank Sinatra (Yea, it's a John Denver song but I like Frank's version) 


I'm off to find fortune, fame, and a good mani/pedicure in SF. I'll be gone only for a short time, I'm flying out tonight and shall return Monday morning. I need some time to think, to rest, and to rejuvenate before the semester swallows me whole. I also need to see someone who is very near and dear to my heart. If I stumble upon something fabulous, you will be the first to know!


So this is what freedom feels like?

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.