If I had to say my last words....

Morbid huh?

Why is it so hard for us to think of death? Is it our need to survive or our constant hunger to confirm to the prevailing social standards. It's unsocial, unhappy and unwanted to talk about the one event everyone must go through in life. I've confronted my own fears of death over the past couple of weeks and I have come to the conclusion that I am not afraid. I am not afraid of the unknown because I know how it is to truly live life to the fullest. I have lived my life  by working hard, playing hard, and most importantly loving hard.


I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.

2 Timothy 7- The Bible

Treat all as if you may never see them again. Love everyone as you would hope to be loved and never give up on a good cause. 

1 comments:

Reversed and Remandy said...
January 22, 2009 at 8:13 PM

"And when I die, and when I'm gone, there'll be one child born in this world to carry on."
-- Blood, Sweat, and Tears "And When I Die" (1969)

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.