Quote of the Day

Driving away from the wreck of the day and I'm thinking on calling on Jesus. 
Love doesn't hurt, so I know I'm not falling in love, I'm just falling to pieces.....

And if this is giving up, then I'm giving up... on love.... on love

Wreck of the Day by Anna Nalick




I'm way too raw to write today. It's an "I-miss-you-and-it's-killing-me-that-you-don't-feel-the-same" days. I'm looking forward to going home today and going out to bar review this evening for drinks and dancing. At least I'll be wearing something fabulous on the outside.

These shoes' weren't made for walking.... no, they really weren't :)

P. Manolos.


P.S.... I just bought the dress. WAY over my budget! But it's fabulous and I can't wait for it to show up on my doorstep :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
January 16, 2009 at 7:44 AM

WOOhoo... new dress!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.