Overslept

Sleep that knits up the ravelled sleave of care
The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath
Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course
Chief nourisher in life's feast.
-William Shakespeare, Macbeth



So, I have been bitching non-stop about how I can't sleep lately. Well guess what? After a month of not sleeping due to the myriad of problems in my life, I finally slept through the night through like a baby. This may not seem like a big deal to you, but you should have met the professional sleeper version of myself back when she was in style. I could lay down and wake up to the next day without even batting a MAC Zoomlash Mascara covered eyelash. 

I should be celebrating right? Ha! No way, not this morning. God was the only person who woke me up. I thought I heard my phone ring but alas, it was my imagination screaming "wake up, you've only got a freakin hour til class! I had these glorious plans of getting up and finishing my readings for today and Kaboom, I'm running around trying to grab a shower before I get into the car. 

Just one more week til the dress of my dreams arrives at my doorstop..... 37 days until the dance! Still no date, but you know what? I am really happy going on my own in my couture dress and soon-to-be-named sexy designer shoes. I'm thinking either strappy pumps or a solid pointed toe 3-inch pump heels in black or..... can you guess? Pink.


Sorry loves, nothing is deeper than the hole of readings I have to dig into today!

Love always,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.