Zen


If you had met me a year ago, you wouldn't have recognized me. I was about 20lbs heavier, curly brown hair, and exhausted from working 40hrs a week, not to mention commuting back and forth from work.  Despite all of the economic adversity, I was the calmest person you could meet. I had an unshakeable sense of who I am and what life is all about. 

This school year was tumultuous. I spent half of it falling in love and the other half falling apart. There were times where I felt I couldn't get out of bed in the morning. There were days where frankly I didn't get out of bed in the morning. I got  so frustrated fighting life and the feelings I had that I worked myself into a state of constant uncertainty. It was only when I stopped fighting what I was feeling that I began to find the girl  I left behind in CA. 

Zen

I spend a lot of time on me these days. I'm getting back into running and lifting weights. I spend time with my real friends and have let go some of the shaky ones. I guess I'm living the phrase "time heals all".

Ohm
P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.