Today's Obsession



I have tulips growing along the sidewalk in front of my doorstep. I haven't had a chance to weed out the garden yet, but I'm looking forward to a day where I can clean up the garden and take pictures of all of the Spring vegetation. Three weeks left of law school and then I can catch up on housework. My birthday is coming up soon, so I have to figure out what I want to do to celebrate. I'm leaning towards a small gathering of my close friends, BBQ, and cake. I don't want to put up a big fuss and I only have a couple of people I want to invite. No gifts please. P. Manolos prefers to buy her own swag. Well.. unless it is pink, then I will make an exception :-). 

Everything is coming up Tulips

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.