What's on my I-Pod?

  1. Money- The Game, LAX
  2. Young and In Love- Jordan Sparks, self-titled
  3. See You In My Nightmares- Kanye West, 808s and Heartbreak
  4. Welcome to Heartbreak- Kanye West, 808s and Heartbreak
  5. Jaded- Aerosmith
  6. Blame It- Jamie Foxx, single
  7. Can You Hear Me?- Enrique Iglesias
  8. Most Girls- Pink, Can't Take Me Home
  9. Excuse Me Miss- Jay-Z, The Blueprint
  10. Rehab- Rihanna, Good Girl Gone Bad

FYI- I got a comment about my car comparison a few days back and I have two things to say. 1) It's called a metaphor for a reason 2) I don't think you should embarrass yourself on someone else's blog even if it is anonymous.  I'm working on a brief for legal writing due, so blame law school for my lack of fabulousness. I still adore all of you, I'm just too busy at the moment. 

Flowerbomb perfume is my new bicycle,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.