Quiet Solitude

What a week.


Just turned in my brief draft this morning. It definitely wasn't my best work. I'm just plain tired these days. Only four weeks left until my first semester of law school is over. Right now I plan on watching my favorite movie at the moment (Sex and the City) and relaxing on the couch. It's hard to do nothing these days, I'm always tempted to get out a book and read or bake something to keep myself busy. I am retraining myself to just relax and let things go.


Speaking of letting things go, I must say adieu to Mr. Impossible. He's a new guy to the ever changing cast of romantic interests in my life. Let's just say he's vague, dreamy, and absolutely impossible to tie down.  I know I've dated him before but you know what they say, we all want what we can't have.


Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows, 

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.