Ten Things: Summer Plans


  1. Working at a firm as a law clerk
  2. Getting ready for the state pageant in August
  3. Cleaning and updating the house
  4. Spending more time with the family
  5. Securing that one shoulder cinch waist ruffled dress from FCUK
  6. Taking a quick vacation to some place tropical
  7. Getting closer to God
  8. Planning my 2L year summer
  9. Hanging out with my friends
  10. Finding inner peace

It's an ambitious list. Right now I'm trying to wake up and go for a run. Sleep doesn't come easy for many of us at school these days. 20 something days left until we have finished our first semester of law school. I knew my first year would be hard, but I never knew it would become one of the events that have changed my life for the long run. 

Stay Fabulous!

P. Manolos


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.