Why I Blog

A friend of mind told me he was interested in starting his own blog. "It's not going to be all about relationships and stuff..." Of course he said that in reference to my own blog, Pink Manolos. Relationships and stuff huh?

Well, it will be a hard lesson for him to learn but that's basically what life is all about. Relationships. It doesn't matter if they are romantic, friendly or adversarial, relationships are what make us human. They are the building blocks of our lives and without them many of us would be lost. 

I write a lot about my relationships because they help define who I am. I am a daughter, sister, best friend, ex girlfriend, ex lover, and student. I love to dance, write poetry, play the saxophone and most importantly, study the law. All of these activities require a relationship of some kind in order to exist. 

Many of my blog postings are about my romantic life because that is the relationship I am working on the most these days. Law school.. Check. Family.... double check? Finding someone to share my life with, now that's an empty box I'm looking to fill. It's not my primary goal in life but it is high up there on the list.

Well, I'm off to bed. I had a huge steak, mashed potatoes, salad and red wine dinner. I also cleaned my room (almost done, just got the bathroom to do) and went on a pretty nice trip to the zoo. Good night!


Nature's Anti-Wrinkle Serum = Sleep

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.