Spring Break

It's official. I'm on Spring Break. Yesterday's Contracts final was exactly what I expected and more so. I think I got most of the issues, although I could have probably spotted a few more. Not to worry, I've got other classes I have to focus on.

My personal life is at a bit of a lull. The guy I was seeing as of late decided he didn't want to see me anymore and promptly cancelled our date two weeks ago. He's missing out on something fantastic and you know what, that's OK! I'm spending quality time with the revised circle of friends who only include people I have learned that I can trust wholeheartedly. I spent yesterday pretty drunk after a glass of Chardonnay, sangria, Irish car bomb, "natti ice", and a Corona with lime when I got home. I spent the rest of the evening watching my favorite shows. A perfect day, if I say so myself.

A friend of mine said spring time is a good time for coupling. People come out of their funk and start mating almost like animals. I couldn't help but laugh at the image of human beings running around humping each other on the front lawn. I also couldn't help but think I don't really give a shit anymore about romance. In fact, there's a girl I know who needs some quality one-on-one time. She's fantastic, she's a beauty queen, Stanford trained jazz saxophonist, speaks two languages, writes amazing poetry, loves to scrap book, and has a killer sense of style. I think she deserves more of my love and attention than any of these losers walking around looking for a cute poodle to hump.

I'm on Spring break all right. I'm breaking away from everyone and spending time with the one person who is always there by my side. 

Me

Springing forward,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.