Ten Things: Happiness

Happiness is.....

  1. Watching my beautiful niece, Myka and her new sister Morgan
  2. Getting a manicure/pedicure after a hard day at school
  3. Getting my hair done :) 
  4. A phone call from the special guy in my life
  5. Smell of brand new shoes, especially a pair of heels that I haven't broken in yet
  6. Driving over the speed limit in my beautiful Jetta
  7. Baking something and it comes out perfectly
  8. Hanging out with my friends, having a drink and catching up on life
  9. Honesty
  10. Waking up each day knowing that it will be different from the last



I'm cleaning up the house and attempting to straighten my study area before I go to get my hair done this morning. I figured if I cleaned up my study area it would help me focus more on the momentous task at hand. Yesterday I was locked up in the house studying for the K exam. Six more days until I finish with K for good. I'm trying to go out on a good note, s o keep me in your prayers. 

Love

P. Manolos


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.