Law School Diet: Five Easy Steps

  1. Get into law school...  this is a crucial component of the diet
  2. Fall in love with a guy who has no intentions of loving you back. You're guaranteed to lose hours of sleep
  3. Study 12 hours a day- coffee becomes a meal in itself at this point
  4. Realize that no matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder
  5. Make sure your family life falls apart at some point in the process.


I lost 20 lbs from August til today. Strangely enough, I don't work out as much as I used to and for some reason the pounds evaporated into thin air. (haha) I'm not sad about it, I  gained a ton of weight working 40hrs a week, but I know it isn't the healthiest way to lose weight. I'm beginning to work out on a regular basis for my state pageant in August. Hopefully both the 'diet' and the exercise will help me win the next title. Sorry for the lack of profound thought, I guess my brain has also taken a spring break. Do be sure to check in, I promise I'll have something fabulous in the future.


Workin' on my fitness,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.