My Life So Far

Blogging. Sometimes you have to take a break from it in order to find something really provocative to say. I took a five month break to work on everything else in my life- school, the boy, friends, and the bar exam. If you haven't read my blog, or just started reading because I've suddenly started blogging again, consider this entry your crash course into all things Pink Manolos.

Vitals: I'm a 26-year old female living in the Midwest. I have two siblings (1 brother, 1 sister) and two fantastic parents that literally made me who I am today. My Dad is the epitome of the All-American man, hard working, stubborn, and loves his spot on the couch. My Mom is a RN who spent most of her life taking care of others without thinking about her own needs.  I also have a dog, who you will find, is a gift and a curse at the same time:


This is Zimba. AKA Mr. Chicken (Don't ask about the nickname) AKA Sugarbutt. He likes to sit on the vent after a long, hot summer walk. Who knew I adopted a genius?

Here's my house, errrrr, at least the deck. I'd study outside for the bar just so I could get a little Vitamin C in my system. Not to mention the fact that I would do anything to keep myself focused on studying.  I would put a pic of my front yard up, but it's an absolute mess and I haven't had the time or the patience to do any weeding. Did I mention I LOATH yard work? Luckily for me, Brown Eyes came and cut down the grass in the backyard with a mower and his bare feet.



Speaking of Brown Eyes, did I mention that I love to love?  In the past, my blog was my own way of grieving over a bad relationship. I was trying to get over it, but now I'm over it and on to something much better. Brown Eyes and I have been together for almost 2 years now and things just keep getting better between us. He's a very private person, so I won't mention his name or blog about him frequently. Just know that I've never met someone more intelligent, passionate, and dedicated than him. Yet, he still farts a lot. I guess that just comes with the territory when you're dating a man. Ah well.

Sooo the first rule of blogging is to be brief..... On that note, I'm out !

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.