Insane Walgreens Deals

I have to admit, when I first started couponing, I stayed the hell away from the drugstores. The whole Register Rewards thing seemed way too complicated. Man, I was soooooo wrong. Check out these insane deals. Remember, they're only for this week so hurry up and stock up!


This week, the Keri Lotion is on sale for $5.99. I usually don't but this lotion because it's insanely expensive. But if you still have your Keri Lotion coupons from last week's inserts, check this out:

Keri Lotion
Buy 1 at $5.99
-$2.00 coupon
= $3.99, Get $5.00 Register Reward back. That's a $1.01 money maker and you can use the $5.00 Register Reward for something else. 

Buy 4 Degree Women's Deodorant, Get $4.00 Register Reward
Buy 4 Women's Degree Deodorant Trial Size, 0.99, Get $4.00 Register Reward
Use 4 0.75/1 Degree Deodorant, any from RP 7/31
Pay $0.94,  Receive $4.00 Register Reward
$3.04 Money Maker


Thanks again to The KrazyCoupon Lady.com for the head's up! I used my $5.00 Register reward to buy the Purex that's on sale. I have a secret obsession with laundry detergent. Seriously.


Wheelin' and Dealin',

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.