Feeling Better

Whew. I got pretty sick a few days ago and I'm so happy to get back to work. I must admit, I've never felt so unmotivated to study before. Lucky for me I have plenty of time before my first exam (5 days to be exact). I'm at Panera trying to focus on writing a paper and make a decent study schedule.

Summer is creeping up on me, my parents are estactic to have me move back home for work. I don't know how I feel about it, the thought of having to live at home after living independently for 6 years makes it seem absolutely dreadful. No turning back now, I made the decision to work in Dayton instead of Toledo because it would be economically advantageous of me to live at home and save money over the summer.

So excited to start work! My brother still doesn't understand that I will have "ESQ." at the end of my name in a year or so!

Relieved,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.