Crossing the Finish Line

Finally,

I just finished my 2nd year of law school yesterday. Whew. No bells, no whistles, just sending in a torture paper that I just couldn't get to be 20 pgs. Professor was pretty cool about it, so I am just happy to say I'm done with all my work this year. 

It was strange waking up without thinking about going to class or finishing an assignment. I started a giant to do list and found myself exhausted after finishing item #1 (mowing the lawn). I still have yet to finish cleaning the kitchen, vacuuming the entire house and the pile of dishes leftover from my exam insanity.

Financial aid for next year is a nightmare. I have no clue what to do. I'm just praying to God that things will work themselves out. I shouldn't be so depressed so close to my birthday.

3L,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.