275

That's the number of posts thus far on Pink Manolos. I can't believe it myself, it seems like yesterday I began this blog to help start up the healing process after my run in with the terrorist. Well, that's what I call him now... I've got one paper and one exam left until I am free for the summer. Test on Tuesday, paper due Wednesday.

Brown eyes is pretty excited about the summer- excited and worried because we will be three hours apart from each other for three months. I think it will be a good test of our love. If you can't spend three months apart without your relationship falling apart then it's probably a bad sign. We will both be so busy that there won't be a lot of time to feel down about being apart. I plan to spend a lot of quality time with my family this year since I am moving back home to work in the other city. I don't know how much time I will spend hanging out with friends, I just feel like a lot of relationships have dwindled for a reason.

I'm incredulous that the weather has gone south so quickly. It's 48 degrees and absolutely freezing outside when just a few days ago I almost passed out after running with Zimba. That's midwestern weather for ya- very finicky and difficult to predict. I've learned not to waste my time checking the forecast, they are usually always wrong.

Just a few more days...

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.