Picture of the Day


I still can't believe Zimba caught one of these. I got there just in the nick of time, he probably would have eaten the thing for dinner. At first I thought the little guy was badly injured when I saw Z slashing like a mad dog at him. After picking Z up and going back into the house, I waited to see what would happen. Like a lightening rod, the little guy ran off to some place much safer than my backyard. Zimba was pretty pissed of that I interrupted his hunting session. He and I didn't talk for about an hour after the episode and by then he was pretty much over it. Brown eyes felt I should have let my dog finish the poor guy off, but I couldn't begin to imagine all the problems that might cause- Z in the hospital for lord knows what disease that critter had.

Squirrely Girl

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.