Detox

Less than four weeks until 2nd year of law school is history.


My, how time flies. I'm working on studying and getting into exam mode. I'm pretty happy with some of the progress I have made, my only problem right now is staying awake. I haven't had a taste for coffee like I used to, so I find myself not drinking more than once a week. This is a huge 360 from my usual habit of having 3 cups a day.

Too many changes at once can throw a real wrench in my studying. I guess I've got to get some caffiene down whether it is through tea or some other method. I refuse to drink pop, too many calories and it is horrible on the teeth.


Running on "E",

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.