Zimba's Christmas List

He hijacked the computer just to write this list up... I'm serious, he told me to do it or my black Italian leather Coach pumps will "get it".

  1. Dog Bag- I need one for the long car rides Mom likes to take me on, and to sit in when she drops in the coffee shop to grab her daily crack juice.
  2. Giant Bone- Something bigger than me, but I can still chew on with ease. I'm chopping on something as we type right now.
  3. New Doggie Bowls- Something black, sleek, and stylish. Just like me.
  4. Dog sweater- Neutrals please, to match my fur tones :)
  5. New Black Leash- Mommy's Brown Eyes lost my old one, it even had a matching doggie bone poop bag dispenser :-(
  6. Harness- Size small, black, comfortable one.
  7. Dog bed comforter- I need one that will fit in my crate so I can sleep on something soft at night.
  8. Doggie treats- I'm almost out of dog biscuits.
  9. Grooming gift certificate- I need my nails cut ASAP!
  10. Squeaky toys- They are my favorite! I tend to rip them apart after a month or two...

Gone to the Dogs,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.