Thought of the Day

My treadmill works :)... Did I mention it's older than me?


Whew. I was getting pretty desperate. Going to the gym on campus is a huge ordeal because I live 20 minutes away. Not to mention I have a small dog that depends upon me for his well-being. It takes precise planning in order for me to get to class, gym, and back home in one trip. I was at the point of buying a new treadmill until I tried to use a pair of pliers to turn the machine on. Guess what? It worked! I had a great run this morning and I can't wait to get back into the swing of working out. My Herve Leger dress is going to be nice and snug so I've got to stay committed to working out and eating right for the next few days.

Runnin' On E,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.