A Busy, Busy Bee

I remember weekends. They used to be filled with doing fun stuff like shopping, baking, and taking Zimba out for long runs in the park. I am so grateful that I have lovely memories of weekends to keep me from going insane.


I'm swamped this weekend. I have oral arguments for Moot Court next week, an ACC Check for Journal due tomorrow, and a ton of reading assignments still unfinished. Let's not even go to the endless lists of household tasks I still have yet to complete.

Life is incredibly busy. I guess I should be grateful, I could be in a situation where I'm bored to death because I don't have anything to do. Did I mention this year's Valentine's Day feels like overkill? What happened to giving out candy and cards?

Love Stinks,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.