Thought of the Day

I'm finished with my exams... timed ones anyways. I just have a paper to write for Friday and them I'm home free. I couldn't even get out of bed this morning I was so freaking tired. Didn't help that Brown eyes kept waking me up in the middle of the night with his snoring. Did I mention I saw the latest Harry Potter? I was so disappointed I didn't get to see it in theaters, but after watching what I saw last night I think it's a good thing I didn't waste my money on it. I can't believe how far away from the book they got on this one. The only good aspect of the movie was the director. Very artistic footage, just sucks that they tore the whole sixth book into shreds.

Somewhat free...

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.