Grown-Up Christmas List

No, this isn't filled with wishes for peace and goodwill. Just the material stuff.

  1. Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel Perfume and Body Set- It's my signature fragrance and they only sell sets during Christmas time.
  2. Gift Certificate to Phia Hair Salon- That's where I get my hair done on a weekly basis. 
  3. Cashmere Sweater from Jcrew- Black preferably
  4. Fuzzy Socks
  5. MAC Lipglass in Viva Glam #5
  6. Doggie Carry Bag for Zimba
  7. Gift Certificate to American Apparrel
  8. Harry Potter Movie #6
  9. Coach Leather Purse
  10. More time with my Brown Eyes....
I'm off to bake some sugar cookies. After all, we only have nine more days until Christmas.


Baking Away,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.