Looking back, Moving Foward

In less than eight hours, 2009 will be history. All the good, bad, and the ugly of 2009 will be ceremoniously put away into a brand spanking shiny new year. Here's a look at the top ten moments of 2009 from my life.

  1. Finishing my first year of law school
  2. Buying Zimba, my beautiful puppy
  3. Meeting Brown Eyes
  4. Getting a summer law clerk position
  5. Reconnecting with lost friends
  6. Becoming more confident in who I am
  7. Burying the hatchet with Dad- he is now on speaking terms with me, although he still has a tendency to annoy me.
  8. Realizing for the first time how much I wish to be a lawyer
  9. Getting closer to my mom
  10. Mastering risotto 
I'm off to celebrate the new year with Brown Eyes. Be on the look out for the new blog format coming out in 2009.

IN with the new,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.