Thought of the Day

App Ad.


It's a horrible class. It's first year stress wrapped up into one nasty little ball. I thought my whole stress quotient from last year was completely over with as soon as I stepped into 2L year. Nope, it's worse. I'm worrying about finding a job, figuring out what the hell is going on in class, trying to get myself to go to class, and not to mention trying to have a life on the side.

I miss my beau. He's busy working on his paper which is due tonight. I can't complain. Smart, handsome guy working hard to make a future for himself.

Meanwhile, I was so flustered today I walked out in flip flops in 60 degree weather. Did I mention that I didn't even have a chance to straighten my hair?


Stressed,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.