Poem of the Day

Fantasy

BY: P. Manolos

Inside the chasm of my innermost light

Something stirs my soul to awaken in a start

A foreigner I have longed for in my separatist heart

The feminine responds to the masculine with a gasp of shocked fright

Running, seeping, fleeing and weeping from the night

Senses implode to touch, to feel, to heal, to break apart

My eyes are wide open in fear of this dangerous delight

To suddenly love again, to love without regard to its true art

In bittersweet moments, I weep for the days of safe conformity

The risk of pain, of drowning in the deep recesses of loss

Yet, I crave you and unabashedly embrace this new, unchartered theme

Passion and lust discovered, without thought to carrying a heavy cross

When the tide breaks dawn, I stand alone in a beautiful, strange dream

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.