Ten Things

2L Year

  1. Exhaustion- I am so busy that I never get enough sleep these days.
  2. Job Interviews- You are out begging for a job on a daily basis. Did I mention the recession has almost mutilated the legal job market?
  3. New Friends- Believe it or not, 2L has allowed me to meet more people in the law school who I never knew existed. It's a great adventure.
  4. Harder Classes- I yearn for the good old days of offer/acceptance and consideration. I can't believe I thought 1L was difficult.
  5. Super Involved- I'm heavily involved in SBA and BLSA. I think my BLSA position requires a lot more work, but I find it to be very rewarding.
  6. Puppy- Zimba is settling into the house. He still has a lot of issues with separation anxiety, but we are finally going outside to potty on a regular basis. He's the love of my life and I am so glad I decided to drive 8 hours to get him.
  7. Relationships- My relationship with Mr. Safety has officially ended. My new guy, Brown Eyes, is quickly becoming an important part of my life. He's sweet, intelligent, and probably the funniest guy I have ever met. I can't stop laughing when I'm with him. Let's hope he chooses to stick around.
  8. Adulthood- I have 2 more years of school. No turning back now.
  9. Wisdom- Each passing day helps me become wiser about life in general.
  10. Acceptance- I'm learning to accept the things about myself I cannot change and appreciate the good stuff.

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.