Thought of the Day

It's still 84 degrees outside. It's September. Why can't I break out my fall collection? Because I would die of a sweaty, stinky death in this heat trap known as the Midwest.


Life is good. Just when I decided to swear of men and dating, I meet one that I'm totally head over heels for. He's tall, dark, handsome and did I mention top in our class? There's nothing sexier than a man with intelligence. He's got a big heart to boot. Mr. Safety has sulked off, I still feel a connection to him, but I may have found the man that I need in Brown Eyes. We shall see how long he sticks around. He still has no clue that I do not put out yet... Maybe once he finds out, the countdown will begin.


Be Fabulous or Go Home,

P. Manolos.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.