Thought of the Day

One of my commitments this year was to cut back on spending. I'm trying to be more conservative in my old age- saving is a habit just as spending is a bad one, so the best thing to do is to give yourself a hard, critical look at how you spend money.

Yesterday, I took advantage of a "buy back" program of sorts, where you can sell your used clothing & shoes and receive cash. Most of the clothes I sold I never ever wore in the first place, and I ended up making a pretty good killing. It was so empowering to cut back and clean out my closet, that I had to restrain myself from selling everything, including the kitchen sink.


Financial Frenzy,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.