Ten Things: Spring

Top Ten List for Spring

  1. Flowers- My tulips are beginning to spring up from the ground. I love the pop of color they bring each year without any effort on my part. 
  2. Stone Fruits- Strawberries and other stone fruits will be in season soon. I can't wait to bake up some amazing desserts with them!
  3. Weather- I love the balance between cool and warm. Fall is definitely another favorite season just for this reason. 
  4. End of Law School- Another year is finished as soon as May rolls around.
  5. Cinco De Mayo- I love Mexican culture, I'm hoping to celebrate this year since my finals will be over by the time the fifth comes around.
  6. Running with Zimba- Zimba and I have both gained a few pounds due to the cold winter weather. We're running outside again on a daily basis.
  7. Spring Break- A much needed week off from school to rejuvenate and reconnect with the real world.
  8. Mom's 60th Birthday- I'm baking a huge birthday cake for her. She specially ordered a chocolate cake so I'm hoping to throw together a large cake Ace of Cakes style. 
  9. Soft afternoon rain- The best time to curl up on the couch with the puppy and watch movies.
  10. May 17, 2010- My birthday! And no, I won't tell you how old I will be!
I need to stop procrastinating. Only a few more weeks until my birthday. Four days until I'm on Spring Break.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.