Thought of the Day

I'm obsessed with the ridiculously luxurious, pricey pair of Louis Vuitton pink and black lace heels that I could never afford in my wildest dreams. Louis Vuitton Cancan Heels. I know I would catch a lot of flies with this honey!

Every Friday I have a standing appointment with my hairdresser to get a shampoo and flat iron. I get a 20% discount this way, so I figured why not, it takes so much time for me to do my own hair each week it feels good to have a pro finish it in 2hrs.

Well, as I sat under the dryer, I had a brilliant thought I wanted to share with all of you. Today I had a choice to read Fed Tax or September's InStyle Magazine. Of course I chose the latter because I had already completed my Fed Tax reading for today (surprise, surprise). When I finished the magazine a brilliant thought hit me like a pair of Christian Louboutin leather thigh heels with Victorianesqe laces and a three and a half-inch heel. It hit me so quickly that I completely forgot and have nothing to contribute to this blog post.

Ha. Ha.



Feeling Funny,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.