Ten Things

Wrapping Up 2009...

Believe it or not, 2009 has come and almost gone. This year had to be the toughest year of my life. I fell into the deepest depression I have ever known, fallen in and out of love, and discovered how much pressure I can take. Here's a list of the top ten things I want to do before the year is out.

  1. Paint my bedroom- The blue color is driving me insane. I thought it was soothing at first only to discover that I feel like I'm drowning in a dingy blue bedroom. I'm hoping to paint my master bedroom an eggshell white after appad (class from hell) is over.
  2. Get back into a routine- My biggest problem starting the school year is a lack of a daily routine. I'm trying to get back into 6AM workouts, 8 hr study days, and evenings spent with my newest little family member, Zimba.
  3. Get the dog socialized- He's a douche, even to his own people.
  4. Buy curtains for the living room- This is a pretty big deal. It takes me weeks to decide which color and fabric I want before I decide I'm ok with it. My backdoor curtain took me a month to pick out. I'm super happy with my choice though!
  5. Plan my finances for 2010- My New Year's Resolution last year was to curb unnecessary spending. Needless to say, I haven't done that well with that commitment and I plan to work on it again next year.
  6. Clean House
  7. Finish Landscaping
  8. Finish AppAd with an acceptable grade
  9. Bible Reading- I have let this slip a bit, I plan to start reading my Bible before I go to bed each night again. I really need God in my life more than the twenty minutes I save not reading my Bible each evening.
  10. Love Myself- I'm better than I was a little under a year ago. I've overcome a lot of emotional pain and duress to find myself stronger than I have ever been in my entire life. A wise person once said, "God doesn't allow things to happen to you, he allows things to happen for you." Perhaps all the pain was to make me into the stronger, wiser woman that I am today.

Countdown til '10,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.