Law Review

I made it.


I realize now that I'm a workaholic. I can spend 10 hours in front of a computer working and think nothing of it. In fact, being at this pageant all weekend has made me crave working even more. I hate idleness. I hate sitting around doing nothing. After working billable hours during the summer, I have become absolutely obsessed with time. I am more discerning about how much time I spend on work and people.

My obsession with time is a blessing and a curse. It is a blessing because I am more aware of how I spend my time and invest it according to importance. It is a curse because I know people who live outside of my profession don't understand how I could spend so much time working. I guess the misunderstanding is mutual because I can't understand why outsiders spend so much time not working.


I don't have time to talk about time,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.