Autumn Leaves

I can't believe the season is changing already. Fall is almost here! I love the falling leaves, crisp weather, and hearty recipies that come with the weather. Back to school ads, boots, and new beginning seem to come with the falling of the first few leaves.

I'm in my third year of law school. I can't believe I only have one year left until I'm studying for the bar exam. I'm still frantically searching for a job, but that too will come in good time. Zimba is full grown and has an amazing personality. I couldn't have asked for a better canine companion.


My goal for the fall is to keep working out in the gym and the classroom. I hope to finish strong this year and leave the hallowed hallows of law school with no regrets.

I am a lucky girl. I've had the chance to pursue all of my dreams and I have the family to support me in all of my endeavors.

Falling for foliage,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.