Sometimes Life Just Takes Over

It's been three weeks.

Sorry.

I've been working like a crazy woman, going from one assignment to the next. Don't even let me get started on my own anxiety about the bar exam results on Friday. Either way, I don't really want to talk to anyone. Getting your bar exam results is such a public event (it's posted online) but it is at the same time one of the most private moments you will have in your entire life. If you've dreamed of becoming an attorney like so many of the bar exam takers, Friday is a day of reckoning.

I've been at my usual couponing game. Hunt, gather, clip, rinse, and repeat. I laugh every time I hear someone talk about coupons are a waste of time. This assertion is especially laughable when you take into consideration the predictions that staples in our food supply will skyrocket in price in the near future.  Articles such as this one HERE and HERE both show without a doubt that I wasn't a crazy lady for buying 13 jars of peanut butter. I've already used three of them in the last month.

So who's laughing now?

Me. A co-worker told me about a sale on peanut butter, apparently it was price at 2/$4.00. Well, for a non-couponer that's a great price. For someone who loves coupons, that is an awesome price when combined with a coupon. If it's the right coupon, I could very well get the peanut butter for 0.50 a jar.

#Winning!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.