The Bachelor

I watched the Bachelor last night. I can't help it, I know that the show won't end in a lasting relationship, I mean how the hell are you supposed to pick our a husband/wife by having tryouts. Not to mention you're being tapped on camera every single day.

Well, one of the contestants said the most beautiful thing, she said she "hoped to be someone's someone someday." I have no doubt she will find that someone, but at the same time did she really think her odds were that good?

Anyone who goes on the Bachelor probably has a gambling problem.  Rolling the dice and hoping that out of all the women on the show, they will fall in love with the wonderful prince. No one has the heart to shake these women and say, hey didn't you know, "The house always wins baby."

Going for Broke,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.