Fall is Here


Fall. It's one of the most exciting seasons in fashion and one of my favorites (besides the Spring of course). I'm in the process of looking for a job after graduation, studying for classes, building new friendships and maintaining my long-term relationships. It wasn't too long ago that I began the journey into my new life as a first year law student. I'm now well into my third year and although there are some things I wish I could change, I know the mistakes I have made in my life contribute to my growth as a person.

Being a human is almost like being a tree. We go through different cycles of life where we experience growth, stability, and change. If only all the mistakes could float away like crisp leaves on a cool, autumn morning.


Falling In Love With Fall,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.