Nothing to Sneeze At




I was raised in a household where if someone sneezes, you respond with a blessing. "God Bless you" or just plain old "Bless you" will do. I sneezed on my dog today. He's usually sitting on top of me somehow, either sitting directly next to me underneath my left shoulder, on top of my legs if I have them propped up on my footstool or the most intrusive position of all, sprawled out on top of my lap in direct conflict with my attempts to work on the computer. I don't mind it very much, I've gotten used to shifting my body around to fit in all 10 lbs of his little Minpin frame. Only problem is I'm really sensitive to dirt and pollen. Every time he goes outside to potty, he brings back a ton of nasal irritants to shove in my face.

Needless to say, I would never kick him out of his little nook. Some things in life are just worth sneezing about.


Puppy Love,

P. Manolos

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.