Pink Manolos

Pink Manolos.


Manolos. When someone says Manolos, you think of a sexy, exciting and luxurious shoe with a woman as an accessory. You think Sex and the City, Beverly Hills, and a blonde with a yappy dog.

Pink. Pink is a powerful color. I identify with the color of pink because it symbolizes the inner strength of the feminine side of life. It's the color that grabs you when you walk into a room and no one can ever say, geez what color is that? Pink is pink, and just like the phrase "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is probably a duck", pink is pink and there's no way of getting around it. It's such a sacred color that I wear it judiciously.  

Pink + Manolos

My two favorite things, shoes and the color pink combined. This blog is dedicated to a fabulous life, one filled with law school books (I'm a first year law student), my wonderful Entourage, my beautiful car Diva (2008 Jetta Wolfsburg 2.0T black on black), family, and to spice things up the occasional boy thrown in there.  I wish I could say my life is as exciting as a pair of pink Manolos, but in the end I think it is just a great fantasy to keep myself motivated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
December 30, 2008 at 12:34 PM

Bravo! I love it and love you!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Pink Manolos. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.